#1 - Fujifilm FinePix S4200 Bridge Camera
- 3 inch LCD with a clear picture to help snap the perfect photo each and every time.
- The outstanding Fujinon 24x Optical Zoom & Wide 24mm Zoom Lens is superb in performance to get a close and clear image from the distance. This is the same kind of optics that are used in multi-million dollar satellites in the sky.
- The Fujifilm FinePix S4200 Bridge Camera features CCD Shift Image stabilization that makes for a crisp, clear picture every opportunity you get. It resists the effects that a vibration or jitter can give the image.
- 2cm Super macro makes it easy to capture a load of detail in any single image.
- No need for recharging. Place four AA batteries in the camera and you're good to go for hours to come. It seems to be very efficient with power use - making it ideal for traveling or long photography excursions.
- Turns on quick. No need to wait several minutes for it to boot up to use. They designed it with minimal load time, making it easy to snap any image within a spur of the moment.
- Comes included with MyFinePix Studio, making it easy to upload and tag them onto your facebook or youtube account within a matter of minutes.
#2 - Nikon COOLPIX L810 16.1 MP Bridge Camera
- The Nikon COOLPIX L810 Bridge Camera is available in 3 attractive color choices to fit your exact taste. Either black, red, or blue.
- 16.1 MegaPixel resolution makes capturing incredible amounts of detail in a single photo. This is a very high resolution that stands par with more expensive cameras out there.
- Record High Definition video with stereo sound. 720p resolution to be exact!
- High quality, 3 inch LCD that shows your image before you snap the photo. Since the screen is 921,000 dot, you can expect one of the nicest among any other bridge camera available.
- Lightweight design means it only weighs about 2 lbs. Easy to take with you on any photography expedition where you could be carrying it for hours on end.
- Capable of capturing 3 dimensional images. Use the HDMI port to hook this camera up to your 3D television and you'll definitely be impressed!
#3 - Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ47K 12.1 MP
- Captures still 3 dimensional images with ease. Very good, all around camera with a wide array of features that are guaranteed to leave you hours of enjoyable use.
- The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ47K Bridge Camera has an incredibly powerful 24x optical zoom that gets you close up from a far distance. Thanks to the LEICA O.I.S. Optics, you can expect a range from 25-600mm.
- 12.1 megapixel resolution guarantees you'll be able to grab every detail in the images you take. Especially helpful if you're interested in creating posters, banners, or other large format displays.
- Intelligent auto mode makes every photo have zero blurriness.
- Easy to learn. It comes included with everything you need to get started. The instruction manual is very helpful and helps users explore each and every feature without headache.
#4 - GE Power Pro X500-BK 16 MP
- A budget friendly choice that offers surprisingly nice photos. With 16 MegaPixels and a 15x Optical Zoom, you can capture detail from a far without the need of expensive upgrades that you'd need to acquire if this was a SLR camera.
- The GE Power Pro X500-BK Bridge Camera automatically corrects blurriness using advanced image stabilization technology. Use the Auto Scene setting and it will adjust to the ideal balance for a pefect photograph every time.
- Available in either Black or White. Choose whichever one suits you best!
- 2.7 inch LCD screen displays a clear color image of what the camera is currently viewing just like every digital camera you may already be used to.
- Easy to use, easy to learn - perfect for a beginner photographer. The included instructions and user friendly options allow you to use it to it's full advantage in no time.
- 14 MegaBytes of internal memory is already built in. For storage of hundreds of videos and images, add up to 16 GigaBytes worth of memory via the SD/SDHC slot.
#5 - Nikon COOLPIX P510 16.1 MP CMOS
- One of the highest quality, but also most expensive Bridge Camera that's available in 2013. You really do get all of the best features within one camera if you decide to choose the Nikon Coolpix P510 Bridge Camera.
- Outstanding zoom range from 24-1,000 mm allows the photographer to snap crystal clear images from a long ways away.
- Using VR Image Stabilization technology, you'll be shocked at the amount of detail it can capture even when you're driving down a bumpy road and taking photographs.
- Using CMOS processing power, it's capable of 16.1 MegaPixels that seem to almost bring the photos to life. This comes in handy when you're shooting in low light scenarios or where the only light available is very dim.
- Record fluid, Full 1080p HD movies with the touch of a button. On top of that, it captures stereo sound and has the amazing ability to capture in slow or fast motion.
- Available in Red or Black colors.
- Extremely vibrant large 3 inch LCD monitor that can be easily viewed from almost every angle.